The University-Industry interaction is handled by the Training and Placement Division of the University. The scope and range of activities of this division includes:
- To develop a habitat of advanced education at the highest level to inculcate great technical proficiency in students of varied backgrounds.
- Involvement of Industry Professionals in Curriculum Development to provide technology oriented education.
- Recruitment of dynamic faculty and administrators to ensure quality education and research.
- To foster innovation and creativity through regular extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To strive to make the students ethically and socially responsible.
- To endeavour to develop a national platform to disseminate knowledge in various fields through the different programs being offered.